Rome Sweet Home Italian Festival
Join us for the fourth annual Rome Sweet Home Italian Festival at Christ the King!
Saturday, October 13, 2018
3:00 p.m. Adoration with Wichita Adore Ministries
3:45 p.m. Rosary in Aubry's Angels Rosary Garden
4:30 p.m. Outdoor Mass
5:45 p.m.-ish Italian dinner in the gym will begin 15 minutes after Mass (click here to purchase tickets)
~ LaRocca’s lasagna, salad, green beans, roll and dessert
~ Wine and beer will be sold
5:45 p.m. Food trucks and activities open outside!
- 10+ food trucks
- Beer and wine garden
- Quilt Show
- Games, inflatables and fun for kids of all ages
- Special area for teens to include GaGa ball
- Purchase sweepstakes tickets for the Trip for 2 to Italy (click here to purchase tickets online)
- Raffle for great prizes (click here to purchase tickets online)
7:00 p.m. Live music by Chance Encounter
Bingo inside for adults, after the Italian dinner...
- Two sessions: 7-8 pm and 8-9pm.
- $5 per card each session.
- Games will be regular Bingo, Four corners, and 1 blackout per session.
- Cash prizes. If more than 1 player Bingo’s, the prize is divided among the winners
9 p.m./Dusk Spectacular Signature Fireworks!