How to Give
GREAT NEWS... Christ the King offers Electronic, Online and Text Giving options for your convenience.
1. E-Giving: Enjoy the convenience and benefits of making your charitable contribution through an electronic transfer of funds.
Benefits to You
- It’s safe, simple and convenient
- No longer search your wallet for cash or write a check each week
- Ensures your offering arrives regularly, regardless of your busy schedule
- Helps you stay on track with your giving goal/pledge
- Can be started or stopped anytime
Benefits to Christ the King
- More predictable flow of donations, particularly during the summer and winter months
- Safer and more secure than receiving cash or checks
To initiate this safe, simple and consistent way to make your donation, click Easy Tithe for step-by-step instructions to start today.
NOTE: The parish is charged a processing fee per transaction and a percentage based on the type of credit / debit card used, based on the value of your gifts. Please take this into consideration when determining your payment method and value of your gifts. Easy Tithe offers you the ability to cover a portion of these fees.
2. Via envelopes: All new parishioners are sent a starter envelope packet.
If you elect to utilize another method for your contributions, let us know so we can update your profile accordingly.
Please contact the church office when you have a change of address. Returned envelopes are an expense for the parish, and letting us know of your address change in a timely manner can reduce the cost.
Please note, however, that all parishioners receive a quarterly envelope set for special collections, regardless of your method of giving.
3. Via eCheck (electronic check)
eCheck is a payment service through your bank that allows you to make recurring and one-time gifts electronically from your bank account. If you utilize this method of giving, please note your envelope number and/or reason for giving in the memo line. Christ the King does not incur any fees for this option.
Contact your bank for details, as this option is initiated directly with them. You will most likely just need our name and address information:
Christ the King Church
5973 SW 25th St
Topeka, KS 66614
Click Types of Gifts to learn more about the types of gifts you can make.